jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2020

My favourite TV series and programme

My favourite TV series and programme

Hello dear readers, today we will talk about our favourite TV programmes or series,

This is a topic that excites me a lot because I am a fan of Netflix series and Chilean TV series, throughout my life I have seen many series and television programs (seriously many) so it is difficult to decide on a single series because I liked them all hahaha. 



However, if I had to choose one of my favourite series it would be "Outlander" during the Second World War. Claire, a married nurse, lived an amazing experience, during a trip to Scotland, the young woman visited a mysterious circle of ancient stones. Affected by a mysterious power, Claire enters a trance to wake up far from her husband, her time and the life she has known so far. It is a story full of passion, romance, war and a host of emotions. What I like best about the series is the set in the past. the producers did a very good job.





Also, my favorite Chilean TV show is "Los 80" I love the series, the cast, the story.  I feel that it represents very well the Chilean family of the time, it represents a part of the history of Chile that left its mark on the country forever. If you haven't seen it I recommend you watch it.



Well I think those are my two favorite TV series but the truth is that I could not stay alone with those, there are many more which fascinate me that have provided many lessons throughout my life.

What is your favourite TV series or programme?


2 comentarios:

  1. Hi Javier. Your description of Outlander sounds very interesting. I also like TV series that are set on the past. I love when producers watch out the details to make the scenography more inmersive. I hope this TV series has that kind of experience. Greetings :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Javier, Outlander is one of my favorites series and I think it's underrated:(. For me it´s an incomparable story and I don't think I have words to describe everything I felt over the course of the seasons.

    ResponderEliminar

Summer plans

The country that I would like to know